Chingon Restaurant Concepts (“CRC”) is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check here frequently.
WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
The term “personally identifiable information” refers to data you voluntarily provide in connection with use of the Site that identifies you and/or the company on whose behalf you are accessing and using the Site. Personal information includes, e.g., data submitted in connection with our services, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, company affiliation, physical address and/or certain other contact information. We may collect this information when you call or email us, submit an information request about our restaurant through social media or a third-party.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
- Send marketing communications or surveys to you
- Respond to your questions or suggestions
PERMISSION TO USE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
HOW DO I WITHDRAW MY CONSENT FOR THE CRC’s USE OF MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
You may request to have your personally identifiable information removed from our lists at any time by taking one or more of the following steps:
- Email the CRC at [email protected] and request removal of your personally identifiable information. This is the most efficient manner of ensuring removal of all personally identifiable information maintained by the CRC.
- Click on the Unsubscribe button at the end of any email communication you receive from the CRC. Please be aware that sometimes your personally identifiable information may have been obtained for more than one purpose and may be maintained on more than one “list.” As a result, you may have to unsubscribe from more than one email.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED IN CERTAIN LIMITED INSTANCES
There are two occasions in which CRC is allowed, and may be required, to share your personally identifiable information;
- CRC, when it has a good faith reason to do so, may disclose information to protect the security, property, assets and/or rights of CRC from unauthorized use, or misuse, of the Site or anything found at the Site.
- CRC may disclose personally identifiable information when required by law; however, such information will be disclosed to the minimum extent necessary and in a manner uses reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of individual information.
WHAT IS AGGREGATED INFORMATION AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
The term “aggregated information” refers to general information regarding visitors and users of the Site that relates to use of the Site, e.g., traffic patterns, number of visits to certain pages, visits from other web sites or to third-party web sites linked to the Site, the type of browser or operating system used to access the site, and the identify of webpages accessed. Aggregate information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Aggregated information is used to improve the quality of your visit to our Site. We monitor aggregated data regarding use of the Site for marketing purposes and to study, improve and promote use of the Site. In connection with such purposes, CRC may share aggregated data with third parties collectively and in an anonymous way. Disclosure of aggregated data does not reveal personal information about individual Site users in any way that identifies who they are or how to contact them.
To enable features at the Site, CRC may assign one or more “cookies” to your Internet browser. Cookies, among other things, speed navigation through our Site, keep track of information so that you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit our Site, and may provide you with customized content. A cookie is an Internet mechanism composed of a small text file containing a unique identification number that permits a web server to send small pieces of information or text by means of your browser and place them on your computer’s hard drive for storage. This text lets the web server know if you have previously visited the web page. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to find out the identity of any user.
DO NOT TRACK POLICY
Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser ”do not track” signals and treat all users the same regardless of whether such “do not track” feature is enabled.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY & PARENTAL CONSENT
LINKS PROVIDED TO OTHER SITES
CRC may provide links to a number of other web sites that we believe might offer you useful information and services. However, those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as the CRC. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the actions of any third parties, including without limitation, any web site owners whose sites may be reached through this Site, nor can we control the activities of those web sites. We urge you to contact the relevant parties controlling these sites or accessing their online policies for the relevant information about their data collection practices before submitting any personal information or other sensitive data.
Policy Modifications & Contacting CRC